JUNEBUG: Monthly Playlist


Image captured courtesy of Spotify.com
I feel like my monthly playlists often provide a lot of insight about what I spent my time doing over the course of that month. This June, I was listening to a lot of movie soundtrack songs!
I found myself listening to these pieces on repeat pretty often while doing readings (thanks @summer school) because they're instrumentalsI will be the first to admit that Chord Left is a little eerie, but I think it's beautifully composed. 

I was also jamming to some Disney throwbacks and Broadway musicals after I first watched Grease: Live...

(SIDENOTE: So much fresh talent playing so many classic characters!!)
(SIDENOTE 2: Grease is a slightly controversial musical to love as a feminist and as someone who believes in promoting gender and identity fluidity, BUT IT'S MAJOR A GUILTY PLEASURE).

I then proceeded to rewatch & jam to James Corden's Broadway Carpool Karaoke. IT WAS A MAJOR MOOD. 



That's all for this month! 

XO, SHEEP

Comments